Author Topic: Tom Clancy's The Division  (Read 985 times)

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 09:23:48 AM »

Offline Shawsy4

• Addicted to Video Games Since Pong
  • Committee Member
  • Clash Of Clans
  • Applaud/Smite +6/-1
    • View Profile
I am up to level 28, and level 15 in Dark Zone. 

What I have noticed about the Dark Zone is that it is virtually impossible to play solo, and not because of other players going Rogue.  The fucking NPC mobs are crazy.  It didn't matter what level I was - I tried when I was lower level, and last night - but the NPC's are just so many in number you can't move from block to block.  When I did manage to find another player, we were able to deal with NPC mobs pretty handily though. 

I am happy to start a second character if anyone wants to level up together, or I can bring my main character and help you level up quickly and build your base up.  I should be on a bit over the next couple evenings.

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 10:05:52 AM »

Offline OutlawJOtCWales

• Committee Member
  • The OTC
  • Applaud/Smite +14/-0
    • Jo C Wales
    • View Profile
Lets start a new character together this weekend Glen.  I haven't even bothered with the dark zone yet.  Anyone else want to sart a new character?

I'm really enjoying this game. Way, way more than I thought I would.  If anyone is on the fence still, I say pick it up.

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 01:09:52 PM »

Offline Shawsy4

• Addicted to Video Games Since Pong
  • Committee Member
  • Clash Of Clans
  • Applaud/Smite +6/-1
    • View Profile
Lets start a new character together this weekend Glen.  I haven't even bothered with the dark zone yet.  Anyone else want to sart a new character?

I'm really enjoying this game. Way, way more than I thought I would.  If anyone is on the fence still, I say pick it up.

Sounds like a good plan.  I think I saw James online last night before I went to bed.  Who knows?  Maybe 4-man OTC squads are just around the corner!

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 07:53:31 PM »

Offline OutlawJOtCWales

• Committee Member
  • The OTC
  • Applaud/Smite +14/-0
    • Jo C Wales
    • View Profile
Awesome! Can't wait.